2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl!

At 2:35 this morning, July 30, I became an aunt for the 4th time.  I now have my second, beautiful niece.  Reagan Riley Mayes was born this morning weighing 6lbs 1oz and is 19 inches long.  Her proud daddy, my big brother, sent me her first picture just before 3am.  She is perfect.  She is the baby sister to Kash and William.  She has already been given a nickname by Tommy.  He calls her Rae Rae.  So now we have Uncle Lee Lee (Tommy), Aunt Jo Jo (me), Wee Wee (William) and Rae Rae.  We like nicknames apparently.

Being the only girl with two older brothers, I know a little bit about what she is going to be like.  She is going to be a tough cookie but she will be well protected by those two boys.  Jimmie says William saw her this morning and he doesn't think he realizes that she comes home with them.  But he'll figure it out soon and he will love her more than anything.  Kash is older and this is his second time to be a big brother, so I have no doubt that he is very excited and will take good care of her.  We hope to go and see them next weekend.  I can't wait to hold and snuggle with that sweet baby girl.  I think she already has her daddy wrapped around her finger.  Here are her first pictures.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats! I love the name Reagan! :)