2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blessings

In light of the week I've had, I thought I'd share the following song with you. This has kind of become our family's theme song. It has such a good message, especially in times of trials and sorrow. The song is by Laura Story and it's called Blessings. Our favorite line is "What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're near." We have had those thousand sleepless nights (I've had two this week) and sometimes that is when I feel closest to God. I hope you enjoy the song.





No comments: